Sunday, January 30, 2011

Can You Wash A Duffel Bag In The Wash Machine

Il Robot, il minotauro e il tatuaggio

Premise 1: 1980
Science fiction was always in my heart. I have a very vivid recollection of a book I read as a boy and the friend who introduced me to Mr. Roberto Vacca not only as an adviser but also as an essayist and fiction writer. The book in question is "The robot and the Minotaur. "


This book tells the story of Dr. Mino Dauro who managed to make his brain like a computer with a" simple "surgery. It has virtually created a" taking "his ulnar nerve to connect to printers, cars and everything that accept digital figures.

Premise 2: 2004
In 2004, after a bad fall on a bike I broke my wrist and I planted a "crock" to return to sixth joint.




Quel'anno went to Japan for the annual meeting of Roland. During a session of presentations I went to the moderator of the session and, after having camouflaged the USB cable into the prosthesis I told him if he could upload my presentation. Kevin said: "but it is on that thing?" . I replied: "no, it's all in the head, this object I just need to be able to transfer." .
Returning from Japan, after having raised the orthopedic device, a screw has created a "hole" that appears only when I move my wrist a certain way.

2011
Marzia My daughter for her 18th birthday she decided to autoregalarsi a tattoo. For comfort on this tribal practice required the presence of his father who also happens to be a friend of long standing with the tattooist. Connect the points and played 45 years I decided to tattoo myself.




... and it really works!

0 comments:

Post a Comment